We are Lexington's independent, locally-owned, general-interest bookstore, selling 20,000 new books plus calendars, greeting cards, journals and more!
We have thousands of books and other items available for purchase through this website; please feel free to browse through our database of hundreds of thousands of available titles, but please note that not all titles listed are currently on-hand in our store at a given time. If you need a book immediately from our physical location, please call us at 859-276-0494 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond quickly.
We strongly believe that shopping for books should involve holding them in your hands, paging through them, and talking about them with other book lovers. So if you're in or near Lexington, Kentucky, we encourage you to come to the Morris Book Shop for the decidedly un-virtual experience of selecting your next book.
The Morris Book Shop
882 E. High Street
Lexington. KY 40502
info [at] morrisbookshop.com
Monday through Saturday — 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday — 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NERD SQUAD Presents at The Morris Book Shop!(1 day)
- Stephen M. Vest reads from and signs, "Unexpected Inheritance."(2 days)
- "My Old Kentucky Road Trip," Book Launch Party(15 days)
- Young Adult Book Club(16 days)
- Two-time Emmy nominated writer and producer Kirker Butler reads and signs, "Pretty Ugly."(22 days)
- Anne Carmichael reads and signs, "Darby at the Derby."(23 days)