We are Lexington's independent, locally-owned, general-interest bookstore, selling 20,000 new books plus calendars, greeting cards, journals and more!
We have thousands of books and other items available for purchase through this website; please feel free to browse through our database of hundreds of thousands of available titles, but please note that not all titles listed are currently on-hand in our store at a given time. If you need a book immediately from our physical location, please call us at 859-276-0494 or send an email to email@example.com and we will respond quickly.
We strongly believe that shopping for books should involve holding them in your hands, paging through them, and talking about them with other book lovers. So if you're in or near Lexington, Kentucky, we encourage you to come to the Morris Book Shop for the decidedly un-virtual experience of selecting your next book.
The Morris Book Shop
882 E. High Street
Lexington. KY 40502
info [at] morrisbookshop.com
Monday through Saturday — 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday — 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(5 days)
- Lenny Shulman signs "Long Way from Home" at the Morris Book Shop(5 days)
- Kenn Minter signs "Tales from the Emerald Yeti #3" and "Mr. Bunny and Circle-Head" at the Morris Book Shop(6 days)
- Marshall Myers signs "Only in Old Kentucky" at the Morris Book Shop(12 days)
- Lexington Poetry Month: book release for "Her Limestone Bones"(13 days)
- Kentucky Women Writers Conference preview party featuring "Breakfast Served Anytime" by Sarah Combs(19 days)