We are Lexington's independent, locally-owned, general-interest bookstore, selling 20,000 new books plus calendars, greeting cards, journals and more!
We have thousands of books and other items available for purchase through this website; please feel free to browse through our database of hundreds of thousands of available titles, but please note that not all titles listed are currently on-hand in our store at a given time. If you need a book immediately from our physical location, please call us at 859-276-0494 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond quickly.
We strongly believe that shopping for books should involve holding them in your hands, paging through them, and talking about them with other book lovers. So if you're in or near Lexington, Kentucky, we encourage you to come to the Morris Book Shop for the decidedly un-virtual experience of selecting your next book.
The Morris Book Shop
882 E. High Street
Lexington. KY 40502
morrisbookshop [at] gmail.com
Monday through Saturday — 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday — 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book Availability: Please Note!
Search results on morrisbookshop.com are not a real-time indication of our in-store stock. To see if a title is available for immediate pick-up, please contact us by phone (859-276-0494) or by email (email@example.com). Thank you!
- Anne Carmichael signs "Magoo Who? Life Through My Eyes" at the Morris Book Shop(Now)
- Paulette Livers reads and signs "Cementville" at the Morris Book Shop(3 days)
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(6 days)
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(13 days)
- Milton Toby signs "Cañonero II" at the Morris Book Shop(13 days)
- Bryan Station Middle School's "Strolling Strings" play at the Morris Book Shop(13 days)